European Legal and Judicial Networks
Resources on the various legal professions and their networks dealing with justice matters.
Please consult relevant entries to find more information on:
- the European Judicial Network in civil and commercial matters,
- the European Judicial Network in criminal matters,
- European Law Institute (ELI), legal professions,
- the Justice Forum.
In addition, there are some websites on European networks and expert organisations:
- the European Network of Councils for the Judiciary (ENCJ),
- the European Legal Interpreters and Translators Association (EULITA) represents court interpreters and legal translators in EU Member States.